Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jet Skiers...

Default Jet Skiers...

Stole this from the Supra forum, unfreaking believable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_nDPt3zTmI
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

God I hope she was ok. Too bad you can't fix stupid. Stupid thing is a person with little boating experience will never ask to drive your boat, but will ask to take your sea doo out for a rip. Smaller doesn't mean safer does it.

Brian

The moron on the jet ski would no longer be among us.

Props to the person on the board for trying to dive out of the way. Most would have froze.
    2000 Möbius V
    Indmar assault 5.7mpi
    Perfect pass stargazer wake
    Oj 445 will be replaced soon
    1100#on each side of the eng ,800 in ski locker
    almost enough

I already have a strong dislike for jet skiers bc for the most part, they are dangerous, uninformed, no common sense having ass clowns that think its funny to splash people with water and ride too close to others. That jet skier would have mysteriously fell off his jet ski and drowned if I would have witnessed that. Seeing this makes my blood boil.
    2002 moomba möbius lsv
    exiled
    2 30.2 amplifiers
    1 javelin
    4 xm9's
    6 sx65m's
    1 xi12d

I have no patience for jet skiers following while pulling a rider.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

OMG - I don't care if that rider was 14 or 40 I would have whipped around for my boarder and then been on then like stink on dogshit. Damn.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

That made my face hot! OMFG, I really hope that dude got his A@@ beat! Trying not to imagine that was my kiddo.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

We had this exact thing happen to us at the lake a couple of weeks ago and the jet skier missed my niece by inches. I whipped around and everyone in the boat, including myself, were yelling at him. He drove off with his hands in the air because he had heard enough. Funny thing was, I watched him pull up to a private dock that had a Moomba on a lift. I am guessing he was visiting and it was the Moomba owner's jet ski, because the man at the dock was yelling at him as well and made him get off the jet ski. I try to be tolerant of the jet skiers and have no problem with them jumping my wake if I am not pulling someone and if they keep their distance. Why is it so hard to figure out for these idiots. I am getting mad just thinking about it.
    2006 Mobius LSV

The thing about a lake is, there isn't an easy escape. I've tracked them down, addressed the person and made sure the owner of the ski is aware of the situation as well as the fact that I've taken down their reg number and am reporting the incident to the DNR.

i use to own one.. never jumped peoples wake or anything with it..just cruised and had fun..in NY you have to take a boats safety course and have the licence from that to operate one..i grew up with my father being in the coat guard Aux. and i join too when i could. i still dont get how dumb these people can be with a jet ski..i plan on getting one again. but thats just for me to get out away from everything and relax.i do hope that girl was ok..i would have cussed that dude out.
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)