Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet Skiers...

Hybrid View

Default Jet Skiers...

Stole this from the Supra forum, unfreaking believable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_nDPt3zTmI
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

God I hope she was ok. Too bad you can't fix stupid. Stupid thing is a person with little boating experience will never ask to drive your boat, but will ask to take your sea doo out for a rip. Smaller doesn't mean safer does it.

Brian

The moron on the jet ski would no longer be among us.

Props to the person on the board for trying to dive out of the way. Most would have froze.
    2000 Möbius V
    Indmar assault 5.7mpi
    Perfect pass stargazer wake
    Oj 445 will be replaced soon
    1100#on each side of the eng ,800 in ski locker
    almost enough

I already have a strong dislike for jet skiers bc for the most part, they are dangerous, uninformed, no common sense having ass clowns that think its funny to splash people with water and ride too close to others. That jet skier would have mysteriously fell off his jet ski and drowned if I would have witnessed that. Seeing this makes my blood boil.
    2002 moomba möbius lsv
    exiled
    2 30.2 amplifiers
    1 javelin
    4 xm9's
    6 sx65m's
    1 xi12d

I have no patience for jet skiers following while pulling a rider.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

OMG - I don't care if that rider was 14 or 40 I would have whipped around for my boarder and then been on then like stink on dogshit. Damn.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Jet Skiers...

Quote Originally Posted by motosno963 View Post
    i use to own one.. never jumped peoples wake or anything with it..just cruised and had fun..in NY you have to take a boats safety course and have the licence from that to operate one..i grew up with my father being in the coat guard Aux. and i join too when i could. i still dont get how dumb these people can be with a jet ski..i plan on getting one again. but thats just for me to get out away from everything and relax.i do hope that girl was ok..i would have cussed that dude out.
    You NEVER jumped a boat's wake...really?? C'mon man..there is no way you being a young guy just had a jet ski and cruised around. That is judgmental on my part yes but I'm a young guy too and have had jet skis all my life and I just find it hard to believe you never jumped a wake and just cruised around. The only people I see cruising around are older people with big ol three seaters...

There is nothing wrong with jumping wakes as long as you keep your distance and the boat isn't pulling someone. There are a lot of idiots in Jet Skis but I've run across several that are in boats too. The problem with a jet ski is everyone THINKS they can ride one...
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

An inexperienced rider will let off the gas when they see trouble (late) and that means they can't steer. They'd be better off hitting the gas hard and turning hard but they don't react like that. And they don't have any idea where they are or what the danger is.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Wow, that is scary, I sure hope that girl is ok.

boy does that piss me off royally
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I also watched that from the Supra forms. If I was driving the boat I would be in jail right now since I would make the jet skier feel more pain then what my wakeboarder is in.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill