I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Default Best Slalom Pics of the Season Thread

Wills first time on a slalom
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Default Best Slalom Pics of the Season Thread

Unfortunately not best pics ( taken with iPhone)

14 year old has been ripping it up this summer

11 year old is improving.
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

IMG_1621.jpgski.jpgI've been spending a lot of time this summer trying to round those silly little balls! I'm improving very slowly but surely- made them at -15 32 mph the other day
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Looks good to me.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    IMG_1621.jpgski.jpgI've been spending a lot of time this summer trying to round those silly little balls! I'm improving very slowly but surely- made them at -15 32 mph the other day
    Didn't you just start skiing the course behind the OBV last year? You're really rocking it!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

These photos are behind the 2001 Nautique - right??

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Didn't you just start skiing the course behind the OBV last year? You're really rocking it!

Actually those photos are behind my ski partners Malibu lxi. we tend to toggle between it and my 01 nautique for course skiing. Whoever gets done with work first grabs his boat and gets it ready. OBV takes the open water action though if I can get to 22 off I'll put the OBV back in the course to prove it can be done- for me the wake on the OBV at 22 off feels really pretty good especially at 34 mph if I keep the ski on edge. This year I've put about 50 hours on each boat- I had initially intended the two boat system to be temporary until I figurd out whether course skiing was just a phase I was going through but now I think it's here to stay. I have 3 boys now so it's possible I'll eventually need a bigger open water boat- but I can't see giving up the big water vacations or the ski club- I like to do both.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Don't blame you one bit. Gotta be nice to have the cake and be able to eat it too.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Actually those photos are behind my ski partners Malibu lxi. we tend to toggle between it and my 01 nautique for course skiing. Whoever gets done with work first grabs his boat and gets it ready. OBV takes the open water action though if I can get to 22 off I'll put the OBV back in the course to prove it can be done- for me the wake on the OBV at 22 off feels really pretty good especially at 34 mph if I keep the ski on edge. This year I've put about 50 hours on each boat- I had initially intended the two boat system to be temporary until I figurd out whether course skiing was just a phase I was going through but now I think it's here to stay. I have 3 boys now so it's possible I'll eventually need a bigger open water boat- but I can't see giving up the big water vacations or the ski club- I like to do both.
    That's great..........I'd do both if I had the opportunity!! Live it up.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

That makes more sense. If that was a V drive wake I was going to have to start rethinking my evangelistic platform.
    Have you tinkered with 22 off? IMHO - don't wait for 15-34 to go 22-34 - if you are running 15-32 and getting some at 15-34 consider 22-30. It will help make that 15-32 pass seem more attainable.