Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Shout Out to EXILE AUDIO

I just wanted to relate a little story about my dealings with Exile Audio. I bought a pair of SXT65 tower speakers a couple years ago. I liked them and ordered a second pair. So I'm a small time customer on kind of the budget end of the market and not very important in the grand scheme of things. I had one of the speakers making a hiss and crackle sound and I mentioned it to MMandley who talked to Exile. I mentioned it in an e-mail to Brian. He promptly got involved and informed me that Exile would "warranty" the speaker. He shipped out a new grill with tweeter after asking if I could solder it myself. This was at no cost and with no shipping charge around 2 years if not more after the sale. It turned out that the mid and not the tweeter was the issue. Brian asked me to send the speaker back so they could get it right. I had a vacation coming up but Brian got it turned around and shipped back to me in time to get it back on the tower so I didn't have to look at a 3 speaker tower for the week on the lake. It was fixed perfectly and Exile never even asked me to pay for parts or shipping.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention it -- Brian is a guy with kids who enjoys watersports and is more than just a guy trying to make a buck off of the members of this board. He's part of the larger family on here and I appreciate him going the extra mile (twice) for my issue that I probably caused myself. I know he has done similar things for others on here. I certainly didn't expect this and am glad I got my equipment from Exile. I wish I could afford more of it because I'd buy again.

The kids appreciated having the tunes restored in time for our week on the water so we took this photo to say thanks to Brian:

Thanks Exile.jpg
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

And this is why we pumped that EXILE is sponsoring our Texas Jam for the 2nd straight year. First Class
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Re: Shout Out to EXILE AUDIO

Kudos to Mike and Brian...I have always been a big fan of Brian since off season..Big discount on SX65M...without asking

great guy to work with..im still going to have to order more speakers and balls from him..
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

great customer service !
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Very cool pic! Solid work on the customer service, Brian.

x10 on customer service!!! Top Notch!!!
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Brian and exile rock, good to hear he keeps on keeping on with the great service! Kudos.

Kane ,love the family tribute.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Cool story and live the exile lettering!
    New gang signs.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Kane - I really appreciate this story and photo. I just had a meeting with my CSR's yesterday talking about what their actions mean. It's easy to get Ivory tower syndrome. In fact, Mandley was kind enough to take our college intern on the water for the day and really show her what all this stuff is about. Super thanks for the support.

And as for me, you all know I've a special place for the moomba community. Your a great bunch of people. As I write this, my body is beat up from all the water time this year. I'm resting up for a few days and then its off to the TEXAS JAM. It will be fun see you all again.