Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Right - thinking the same thing. I'd be worried about adding a port on the bottom, bag getting full, then POP! and the flood begins.
    To get two ports on the bottom, I just took the 1100lb bag and flipped it upside down. Unfortunately this leaves the 3rd port on the end of the bag rather than the top, so it doesn't vent past 3/4 full. Thus wanting to add a vent port...
    2008 Mobius XLV | 325HP | Acme 1235| lots of ballast!

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Any concern with adding a port at the bottom of the bag for the x-over and pressure blowing it out when bag is full? I'm thinking a port on top would be easier with less pressure on it, but on the bottom?
    The ideal pump for a transfer pump system is a reversible impeller pump. You can locate the new port on the lower edge of an end panel, as they are from Fly High, and the sac will fill and drain is if its just a regular setup with a reversible impeller pump. No need to locate the fitting on the bottom of the sac, but I would not risk it any way. The weight of the filled sac could break something.

Has anybody added a vent to their front bag? I have mine hooked to the front upper port but it doesn't work worth a crap because the water line passes that port before it pushes any air out.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

PM ya with a offer.. if still for sale
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

Update: I wussed out on cutting into my bags, and ordered the dual-drain-port bags

I'll have these bags out and boxed up as soon as the new bags come in, so I can get the shipping quotes I owe a couple people

Thanks,
    John
    2008 Mobius XLV | 325HP | Acme 1235| lots of ballast!