Default bilge pump wont come on

2008 moomba lsv. my bilge pump doesnt work and i cannot get the button to even light up. i checked the breakers and they are good. any ideas?
    2008 moomba lsv

Check the power at the pump. If it has power then something is amiss with the pump motor or housing. Remove the pump motor from the housing and see it it runs. There could be something lodged inside the housing. If you are not tripping the breaker then your pump motor has failed.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I am having the same problem with my 08 lsv except my light is always on, even when the rocker switch is not on, the bilge does not run when switched on or off but the light is on as soon as I turn on my battery.
    2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Henri3 View Post
    I am having the same problem with my 08 lsv except my light is always on, even when the rocker switch is not on, the bilge does not run when switched on or off but the light is on as soon as I turn on my battery.
    You pump might have went bad from running non stop. There is a small screen filter on the bottoms and I have had mine get clogged causing the pump to think it has to run all the time.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

where is the pump located?
    2008 moomba lsv

Somewhere in the deep trenches of your boat. You will either see it looking in the engine compartment or an inspection plate in the floor.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

What's the best way to get access to the bottom of the bilge area for this kind of work? When replacing my steering cable, I had to remove the hinged side door for the engine compartment and lay down in there. I ended up with an injured shoulder.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini