Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wakemakers will suggest you move your drain pumps as close to the bag as possible. If you set up the rear bags like the ski locker I'm guessing this will fix your issue. But there is also a reason the factory switched to the reversible pumps in newer boats...

Same problem here, but my problem is usually on the port side locker, it appears to be a plumbing issue in my boat. Drain hose will get tilted upwards thus resulting in water left in the bottom of the bag. Starboard sac is plumbed slightly different and it doesnt occur. I guess i could always cut a hole in my portside false wall and likely stop this but that sounds like as much of a hassle as having to empty while underway.
    2014 SC350
    2012 LSV - sold

Quote Originally Posted by freshturk View Post
    Same problem here, but my problem is usually on the port side locker, it appears to be a plumbing issue in my boat. Drain hose will get tilted upwards thus resulting in water left in the bottom of the bag. Starboard sac is plumbed slightly different and it doesnt occur. I guess i could always cut a hole in my portside false wall and likely stop this but that sounds like as much of a hassle as having to empty while underway.
    Quote Originally Posted by WHMOJO View Post
    I have a similar problem... Mine always have water left in them even when the gauge reads 0%. Rear bags easy, i lift them to help drain. Hard tank tougher. I check for full drain while on the lift. I can hear / watch the water pour out and hear the flow slow down before the pump starts to whine. I don't have check valves either but its hard to believe that i am draining air when the bags (rear) are full....
    Both of you guys have the same symptom but different underlying issues as you've got the newer, reversible pumps. Mike's got the aerator pumps with sprinkler manifold.