Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Damn that sucks! Glad you're okay bro! Thats the important thing!
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

glad ur ok...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Nothing like getting rear ended to ruin your day, man that sucks but glad you are ok. Cars can always be repaired or replaced.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Mike, ruok? Still mourning? Insurance adjuster treating you ok?
    -Jake

I'm ok, car is sitting in carport.

Nope no adjuster or anything yet, she has State Farm and they can't seem to get her to return calls. So I'm still waiting on that part. They said they need to talk to her to confirm she was at fault, even though we have a police report and everything stating she's at fault.

I'll give it a couple more days then I'm going to call and raise some shit, might talk to a lawyer of State Farm can't get this moving along.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Malo's Dream Car

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post

Nope no adjuster or anything yet, she has State Farm and they can't seem to get her to return calls. So I'm still waiting on that part. They said they need to talk to her to confirm she was at fault, even though we have a police report and everything stating she's at fault.

I'll give it a couple more days then I'm going to call and raise some shit, might talk to a lawyer of State Farm can't get this moving along.
    Just contact State Farm and tell them your having back and neck issues. They will start to move a lot faster I assure you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

I was told years ago to stay away from any insurance company with "farm" in it. It has been years since an accident but I always claim an injury so to have a means to settle fairly. I always notify my own company and used them to work the claim when the other side is dragging their feet. Getting a car rental makes them work quicker.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Default Malo's Dream Car

I have to admit up front I am biased. But for a moment think about if it was the other way around, would you want your company to start paying money out against your policy without talking to you? A lawyer will make it worse so do not go that route. Your insurance company can pay you and subrogate. That's the best option outside of being patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

They just pulled that on me for one of my work trucks, same exact story. Wreck was on 8/25. So last Tuesday I picked up a rental car, I had a check in my hand by Friday.
    My friends in the body shop bus. say state farm is one of the best paying companies on repairs.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    My friends in the body shop bus. say state farm is one of the best paying companies on repairs.
    That's been my understanding as a State Farm Customer. They've always been very responsive on getting things settled and paid.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com