Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I figured out the problem and how to fix it. I took the rack apart and drilled a little bit wider of a hole so the pin will go down farther and I also tightened the Allen screws on the bottom. It's fixed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by trmaggie98 View Post
    I noticed that all the Allen screws on. My rack on my 13 are coming loose.
    A little loctite should fix that problem.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter92 View Post
    I figured out the problem and how to fix it. I took the rack apart and drilled a little bit wider of a hole so the pin will go down farther and I also tightened the Allen screws on the bottom. It's fixed so far.
    This is correct! The detent depth doesn't appear to be great enough for the plunger pin to properly engage and "lock" the rack in place. For those with 2013 model swivel racks, look at the pin when it is seated/locked and if there is more than a 1/8" gap, contact your dealer and use caution until fixed.

Default Wakeboard Racks Messed Up

2013 Outback V

Kind of frustrating. I mentioned this a year ago when I noticed it on my (one of the very first) 2013 LSV.

After a brief chat with the manufacturer about the problem and him shifting the blame to my dealer, I fixed mine myself.

I know SC would have fixed it immediately, but the manufacturer of the part knew it was a problem at least 10 months ago.
    Nate

2008 XLV GG (sold)
    2013 LSV