Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bkearney View Post
    I am liking that Bimini. That thing is awesome. Can you trailer it with it on like that?
    2002 moomba möbius lsv
    exiled
    2 30.2 amplifiers
    1 javelin
    4 xm9's
    6 sx65m's
    1 xi12d

How long would it take to JUST take the fabric off the monster? That would be what I'd be inclined to do if trailoring it. It's on my wish list though...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default The perfect Bimini?

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    How long would it take to JUST take the fabric off the monster? That would be what I'd be inclined to do if trailoring it. It's on my wish list though...
    I take the fabric off to trailer. About 1 minute off, 2 minutes on.

I rigged a couple of quick disconnect key chains in the draw string to make getting the draw string around the
    Support poles easier.

Boat is in storage or I would post a pic.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Does the Monster bimini provide more or less shade than the stock bimini?
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    Does the Monster bimini provide more or less shade than the stock bimini?
    I don't know the answer but I am more than happy with the shade from the Monster Tower Cargo Bimini.

I can pass along the place where I found the best price. PM me if interested.

PS - I have no affiliation to the company.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I take the fabric off to trailer. About 1 minute off, 2 minutes on.

I rigged a couple of quick disconnect key chains in the draw string to make getting the draw string around the
    Support poles easier.

Boat is in storage or I would post a pic.
    Good to know. It seems like a pretty awesome product. The only thing I would have done differently if I had designed it is maybe added some pockets on the underside to store things like gloves or rope or whatever...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    The monster comes off in 30 secs with the twist of the 4 quick releases. No need to remove the fabric. that would be a serious pain in the peepee to do.
    Last edited by newty; 07-26-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    2017 Moomba Craz

Yea that's looking like a better and better option. Does the guys who have the monster mind posting a pic or two?
    2004 Mobius LSV

It's easier to store the Fabric than the frame. Plus why not just leave the Bimini frame on the boat. I love the space on the monster tower Bimini. Just make sure you get the larger size. I got the small for my old LS and was way under sized. Monster switched it out for free. I miss the storage and wish they had it for the OZ tower.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Default Monster Bimini on Rad-A-Cage tower

2017 Moomba Craz