Default Moomba Dealers close to Kansas City

I need help finding a good Moomba dealer in Kansas or Missouri. I live in Kansas City and the local dealer in Lees Summit won't be selling Moomba any more. I am interested in the Mondo and would love some suggestions for a great dealer in MO or KS. Thanks

Don't know if either of these will work for you, but your best bet is Wichita or Omaha.

Wichita - Marine World - 316-265-2628 ask for Devin and tell him Bill sent you.
    KC- Lee Summit Boats and Gear -1012 NE Jib Ct., Ste A, Lees Summit, MO 64064
    Phone: 816-795-1111
    2008 Mobius XLV, Z5 Rack, RockFord Fosgate Amps and 12" Rockford sub, DBoot5 8" & 6" Tower speakers, Kicker Amp and 6.5" interior speakers, Inland Surf, Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Aerial Swing Away Racks, Perfect Pass StarGazer, ACME 1235 and Evolution Cover.

Thanks guys, I can make Omaha or Wichita work. The dealer in Lees Summit is the one that won't be carrying Moomba any longer. Bill do you know if Marine World will be carrying Moomba next year? They don't have the Moomba logo on their home page and they are carrying Axis.

yes they will be carring it per conversation with my friend there. They are a huge Mastercraft dealer and need Moomba for price point shoppers
    2008 Mobius XLV, Z5 Rack, RockFord Fosgate Amps and 12" Rockford sub, DBoot5 8" & 6" Tower speakers, Kicker Amp and 6.5" interior speakers, Inland Surf, Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Aerial Swing Away Racks, Perfect Pass StarGazer, ACME 1235 and Evolution Cover.

Hello! This is Steve Harbaugh, the Midwest sales manager for Supra and Moomba boats. The closest current Moomba dealers in the KC area would be: 1. Marine World, Wichita. ask for Nathan Blasi, 316-265-2628. OR: Omaha Marine, Omaha NE. Ask for Mike Nielsen, 402-339-9600. As well, feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions. 317-850-6561. Thanks for your interest - that new MONDO is absolutely rockin' !!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve H View Post
    Hello! This is Steve Harbaugh, the Midwest sales manager for Supra and Moomba boats. The closest current Moomba dealers in the KC area would be: 1. Marine World, Wichita. ask for Nathan Blasi, 316-265-2628. OR: Omaha Marine, Omaha NE. Ask for Mike Nielsen, 402-339-9600. As well, feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions. 317-850-6561. Thanks for your interest - that new MONDO is absolutely rockin' !!
    Thanks Steve! I appreciate the help. Hey do you know when the next couple boat shows in the Midwest are? I'd like to get to one that will have the Mondo and possibly the new Supra. I don't mind driving a little if there a couple good ones you would recommend.

Hi,

What about Moomba dealers near St. Louis, MO?

Thanks,

Glenn
    Glenn

2013 Mobius LSV
    1977 Sea Ray

Yacht Club Power Sports Osage Beach MO

They carry Moomba and Supra
    2015 Mobius LSV
    2014 Formula 350 CBR

Excellent, thank you!!
    Glenn

2013 Mobius LSV