Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Congrats. glad it worked out for ya. Finding the problem via forum help is always a great feeling and so much WIN.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Congrats!
    I changed my oil pressure switch last year too. In my case though, I have a permanent fuel pressure gauge on my fuel rail and I could see it was getting no fuel pressure while idling. I ended up replacing the pump before I discovered there was a oil pressure safety switch, and BAM it was faulty. I got a "generic" replacement from my local NAPA and got it back up and running.

Now I have a spare fuel pump.....
    2017 Moomba Craz

Glad it worked out for you.
    Stay thirsty my friend.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

Default Re: 05LSV starts then sputters and dies....

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Congrats!
    I changed my oil pressure switch last year too. In my case though, I have a permanent fuel pressure gauge on my fuel rail and I could see it was getting no fuel pressure while idling. I ended up replacing the pump before I discovered there was a oil pressure safety switch, and BAM it was faulty. I got a "generic" replacement from my local NAPA and got it back up and running.

Now I have a spare fuel pump.....
    haha ya I have a spare raw water pump plus impeller and will have a spare pressure switch as well. where did you get your fuel pressure gauge for on the rail? I'd like to have one of those!!

from Muh droid .....
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!