Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2013 Moomba Lsv Graphics

I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a high quality image of the new 2013 graphic. I'm trying to copy the new design and put it on my moomba. Does anyone have one where they could take some pictures and send them to me?
    05 Moomba LSV

Just curious why don't you just buy the graphic from a dealer. I would think you could purchase it for cheaper then having the graphic setup and done.

FYI..... I'm a little disappointed in the blur fx graphic on mine. There are so many cuts and lines of the graphic that its starting to peel in spots. I'm contemplating peeling mine completely off and swapping for the chrome Moomba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    I'm a little disappointed in the blur fx graphic on mine. There are so many cuts and lines of the graphic that its starting to peel in spots
    Strange. That graphic was used in 2012 and this is the first complaint I've heard of. I'd reach out to your dealer for some resolution.

Yeah this graphic sucks. If you wanted to remove the "Blur" graphic you would have, no crap, over 1000 stickers to remove. Theres so many little edges everywhere you cant even run a microfiber towel over the sticker without it getting hung up. The whole side of the boat looks just like this....

You can even see where the little fibers got ripped off the towel, to the right of the towel. I wish I would have just gotten the boat naked. Not looking forward to the day where Im going to have to hire an army of razor blade weilding people to get all this mess off there

Last edited by lewisb13; 04-17-2013 at 09:50 AM.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    Im going to have to hire an army of razor blade weilding people to get all this mess off there
    DON'T do that! You'll end up with scratches in your gell coat, for certain. Sit the boat out in the TX sun for the day and I bet you can simply peel them off in the afternoon. Use a hair dryer or heat gun (on low) for any areas that give you trouble, then clean any left over sticky stuff with goo-gone (Dusty's Mom recommends this!).

I don't really understand why anyone would get that graphic when they can get the plain with chrome look. But, to each his own.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Re: 2013 Moomba Lsv Graphics

Lol don't worry I was just kidding. I'd never take a blade to it.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Default Re: 2013 Moomba Lsv Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I don't really understand why anyone would get that graphic when they can get the plain with chrome look. But, to each his own.
    It was an extra $895 or something for the chrome. I ultimately wanted a naked boat but they weren't gonna send a boat out of Tennessee without "moomba" on it somewhere. So basically I wasn't going to pay all that money for a boat I ultimately wanted naked lol
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

It says Moomba on the trailer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    It says Moomba on the trailer.
    HAHA yea it does.

My Mojo says Moomba in no kidding 6 times in the middle of the boat from the Board Racks to the trailer LOL.

I would rather have my Mojo Naked but i learned last year with my LSV

If you want the boat taged, and seen by more people online, Moomba wont tag you or share you on FB unless their Moomba factory stuff is on the boat in 90% of the cases.

I always asked why Moomba wouldn't tag my LSV and that's the reason.

I know for most they don't care but for me and what I do as part of my boating i need Moomba to be tagging and forwarding my stuff on Facebook lol
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]