Hello all. I'm new to the forum and fairly new to the Moomba brand. I've been in an 07 Bayliner 185 for the past 6 years and I'm looking to get something a little bigger and better for wakeboarding... I'd also like to learn to surf. Many of my family members also board, ski and tube.

I'm looking at 13 Mojo's mostly, very impressed with what I've seen. My local dealer doesn't have any Moomba inventory but they work closely with another dealership in the area... they transfer inventory "at cost." I know the subject of pricing is somewhat touchy but I'd like to know what I should expect to pay.

Right now I've gotten what I would consider a fair trade in price but I'm being quoted around MSRP for the Mojo (base + options). I would think that with 14's right around the corner dealers would be trying to move these, I'm sure there are some factory incentives. In looking through this forum and other forums and articles, I don't think I'd be out of line to expect 10% or more below MSRP. The local dealer just took on the Moomba brand and I'd think they'd also like to see some product on the lake...

I just saw the Mondo release info as well, nice boat but I think I'd like the extra space the Mojo offers.

I would appreciate any input folks are willing to provide. Thanks!