It's going well. Most RV places here said they could do it too and was around $500. I don't trust most of them as they all seem to farm out the bumper to a local welding shop and then install it. Said they would rate it for 3500-5000lbs depending on the dealer I talked to.

Decided to take out the middle-man and went straight to a local trailer/welding shop as I had to have my trailer raised by them anyway. It was around $800 for the rear bumper and the 7-pin wiring. They tied the wiring into the trailer wiring so I have trailer brakes on the caboose trailer as well as lights. Going to come in handy when I tandem my RZR down to the dunes in a week. Bumper is tied into the frame rails of the trailer. They dropped the underskirt to tie it in and most RV places wouldn't spend the time doing that. Asked them about load rating and he laughed. Said I would have no problems if the truck can pull it and if I do have issues, the trailer frame is going to be fubar Needless to say it's beefier than anything you will find installed by the dealer.