Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NateHaskovec View Post
    My 2013 had to be one of the very first. It was the first my dealer was able to get, and we are fairly close to the factory.
    Maybe not, then. I don't fill at the pump and hardly ever top off so as to avoid having any spills into the water.

Sounds like the OP has a few things to check in regards to potential kinks in lines.

Default trouble fueling my mojo 2.5

Mine does this sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. I usually select the slowest auto fill setting and that seems to fix it

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Never have issues fueling my boats.

I only stick the nozel in 3/4 and keep it on low setting, i stuff a towel in the bottom of the opening to catch anything but you can also hear it as it gets full.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Back when I used to have a red ranger and was living up in Dallas I was fueling up one day and it was freezing outside and raining so I was sitting in the truck while it was pumping. It seemed like it was taking awhile so I looked at the pump counter and saw it said 18 gallons and was still going up Andy ranger only held 16.5! I glance I'm the side view mirror and see gas coming out on the full neck all over the ground! I jumped out and shut it off after spilling 4 gallons of gas on the parking lot but now I try to stand right next to it and watch it to make sure it shuts off.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I will check to see if the hose is kinking but I can't even use the slowest setting I have to stand there with it and just ease it in its a 2013........hope this is not normal its so annoying !

it doesn't sound normal. look for yourself then take it to the dealer and have them fix it.

Riddle
    I suspect it's not normal for sure.
    As mentioned i wouldn't accept that when i bought my boat and fished around til I found solution.

As others pointed out, it's either a vent issue or the hose is kinked somewhere.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle2.5 View Post
    I will check to see if the hose is kinking but I can't even use the slowest setting I have to stand there with it and just ease it in its a 2013........hope this is not normal its so annoying !
    Now that you put it that way, I would check what everyone else is saying or go to the dealer.

Mine only spits when full and I don't stop it in time.
    Nate

2008 XLV GG (sold)
    2013 LSV