Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2006-2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Length

We are considering upgrading boats. Our current boat is a 1995 MC Maristar 200VRS. We love the boat, but the wake is just too small for wakeboarding. One boat we are considering is a 2006-2009 Moomba LSV. I know the length of the boat is 21'6" without the swim platform. However, can anyone out there tell me the the length of the boat when on the trailer.....from folded tongue to back of swim platform? Also is this swim platform easily removed? I would need to squeeze it in a shorter garage. Thanks much.

Default 2006-2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Length

24.6 ft total with trailer (2009). swim deck is easily removed with 2 dealios. not sure what length is when tongue is collapsed, maybe around 23.6 or so

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Boat on the trailer with the tongue folded is 22.10 inches. It fit in my old house garage that was 23ft deep.

You need to remove the swim deck, its got 2 pins and lifts straight up.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Echo above. You can pick up a little by cutting drywall and putting the wakeplate between studs. I didn't have to do that but was prepared to do so. Can't go wrong with LSV, removable platform and swing away tongue. So sweet!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

My garage is 23 feet and my 2010 fits in tight, but it fits. Only thing i had to worry about was the height.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Thanks so much for all your help guys. This is a really good forum. Snyderaaron, that leads me to my next question. What about the height of the 2006-2009 Moomba lsv? Can anybody tell me the distance from the floor to the highest point on the boat when on the trailer with the tower folded?

If you have the torsion axles, it should just clear a 7 foot door, this has always been the big advertisement of the LSV when selling it as a family boat.

If your drive way is not flat then it will really depend on the angle up or down of the driveway.

My house had a 7ft door and i could clear the door as long as i took the rear view mirror off.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

no problems for me in a 7' garage either-mirror off, tower down on a double axle trailer or a single axle trailer--had both
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    My garage is 23 feet and my 2010 fits in tight, but it fits. Only thing i had to worry about was the height.
    I wasn't able to because my 2 inch drop was switch around was too high, but with a regular two inch drop it fits and my garage is actually 6'11. It's a relief keeping in the garage rather than the street
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

yup, this pretty much tells you all you need to know. we had the dealer bring a boat to the house to do a test fit before we would buy. they brought it out, we bought it. you are buying used, if the boat is not local to you, try finding someone in the area who would let you test fit in your garage. if they are on this forum, they would certainly do it.

we put the boat in the third car garage. i did have to widen the door from 8' to 9' when i did that i also went to 8' high, because it was easy to do at the time and took care of the clearance.

we take the platform off, guide poles off, and fold the tower down every in and out. kind of a pain, but it beats paying storage. taking the platform off solo is kind of hard.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved