Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trailering Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    It's not the air you need to worry about, it's hitting a bump that knocks them up and out..
    Dang what kinda bumps you hittin? LOL With a tandom i have nefer really seen the boat bounce to jump on a bump. I can see hitting a good bump with a single and it loosening the seats.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I purchased my Mojo in Nevada and trailered it home to Spokane over two days of driving at 65-70. I left all the cushions in place and the tower in the up position. Had no problems what so ever and have not had issues since.
    2012 Mojo

Default Trailering Mojo

I had the seat cushion over the built in cooler on my LSV fly out while I was doing about 70 mph. Tore the corners up pretty good, was no fun.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD