Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

You better not ask about buying a boat on here, the peer pressure will kill you, with that being said Ill be picking up my new LSV tomorrow
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Default Outback V Questions

I love the storage in my OBV! I ordered it without ballast, with wakeplate and am very happy. Ballast is an easy add-on too, so if you ever decide you want it you can plumb it in. The ski locker is huge too - I have a double boot 65" Radar ski, plus 2 batteries, and its not even close to full.
    2013 Outback V

Default Re: Outback V Questions

I have 3 adult skis and 2 junior skis in mine. I removed the center sac and installed a bow sac instead. I love the change.

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk 2
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    plenty of room under the passenget seat base or in the cubby for skis on the lsv too.
    +1, my slalom ski lives in the cubby behind spotter seat/under p-side bow seats, plenty of room.
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

I also went from 18 ft I/O and almost bought OBV but decided on LSV for a little more room to grow. There is so much more storage for us now that we have nothing on the floor or on the seats. Everything gets tucked away somewhere....and we keep the slalom ski in the locker as we rarely fill the center ballast.

When do you pick it up? Probably can be on the water tomorrow if you beat sharpshooter to the dealership.
    2012 Moomba LSV

It would be a great thing to pick it up tomorrow, unfortunately I will have to wait until January. Even if I could get it tomorrow the ramp we usually use is under water. Water levels are so high that only the tops of the channel markers are above water. Literally the pointed tops of the buoys are all that can be seen.

I appreciate all of the suggestions I have received. I will definitely start checking out the LSV too. I've been reading the teasers for the new Mondo that is coming out as well.

I will be getting my first taste of inboard boating this weekend. My brother in law has invited my family to go camping and he is bringing his new wakesetter he bought about a month ago.

That'll get you hooked. Just keep in mind that the stock surf setup on one of those isn't great and needs some serious work to be any good. Not sure if you guys will be surfing.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'm already hooked. I decided some time ago what type of boat I was going to upgrade to. Only had to decide new/used, features and cost. I really want the wife to get behind it. Once she does my budget will definately go through the roof.
    We probably will do some surfing so I will keep that in mind.

unless it's the diamond cut hull, betting the ski wake will be less than stellar as well. obv and lsv should slalom a lot better than that boat so don't base a ski decision on it either..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Outback V Questions

Pic of the Roswell ski rack that matches the stock board rack.

Jeff

2012 Outback V