Default 2013 Bimini rubbing

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue. Since the rear of the bimini kicks up, I have noticed a lot of wear from the wakeboard/surf rope. Does anyone else see the same issue?
    2013 MOJO

my bimini is adjustable at the rear legs. I have it lowered to the second hole and no issues with wakeboard rope, but would have issues with surf rope due to the angle. I don't have any problems though as I use the wakejack.

http://wakejak.com/

next to PP/DCP this is the best "save my marriage" option I have on the boat. It keep the rope off the bimini & boards/racks.

we use the wakejak too, helps a lot with keeping the rope from getting cought up in the boards when surfing, have not wakeboarded yet with this boat so no comment on that yet
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I have the v2 tower. for wakeboarding I adjust the legs at the lower position. for wakesurfing I adjust the legs at the higher position and I pass the rope under the bimini. so no rubbing. I don t know if it is possible with the 2013 tower
    Mobius LSV 2011
    GIII, V2 Tower, Indmar 325,

My 2013 does not have an adjustment. Its seems that the rear of the bimini raises up, which causes the rubbing. I will look at the wakejak.
    2013 MOJO