Thread: My Sunday...

Hybrid View

Default My Sunday...

Soo we had a plan to go out on the bay yesterday. And my buddy nick just got a new to him 87-89 chris craft 21 foot boat with a cabin. This this is a train wreak..wires everywhere and no seats in the main area. Now the people who went were me, Andy and his GF, Colby w/ his GF , nick w/ his gf and sister. We get out to the sand bluff and tie off. Now we are all drinking ( luckily I was drinking more water then beer) now Andy's GF is drunk and sees Andy talking to Colby's gf, she gets mad and walks over and says " if she wasn't dating Colby you would F*** her".. He gets mad and they get into an argument, he tells her they are done, so she starts crying ( not the first time she has gotten drunk and started drama). So nicks gf and sister start to calm her down. About 10 mins go by and I see her just doing her own thing, laying on her back, just floating and looking around. Now the water around the boats are only about 4 feet deep but if you go about 4-6 feet out from the bow it drops off pretty good. About 5 mins go by and nick sees her out about 10 -20 feet out and try's to get her attention, nothing, so my other buddy swims out and grabs her and brings her back. I can tell she's highly intox and dehydrated. I'm lightly smacking on her face trying to get her attention ( she's breathing but lightly ) her now ex Andy is giving her sternum runs try try and get her attention and gets a little arm movement but not much. So we load her up in the CC and we get her to throw up and drink a little water.. It took me about 4-5 mins to get this kids boat into drive and now we are off to the docks. When we get to the docks I notice she's looking around now and has some slurred speach. So Colby, her now ex Andy, her bother and Colby's gf get her into the car and take her to the hospital. After getting pumped full of fluids and coming back to she has a argument again with Andy instead of saying thank you. By this time her parents get there and are upset at her and thankful to us for saving her. Now this morning instead of calling us or texting each of us, she sends one text to everyone that helped and just changed the name. "Hey Chris Thank you for litterally saving my life yesterday. I had too much to drink on an empty stomach. I'm sorry for yesterday I'm really embarrassed about what happened, mainly because I don't know what happened or what I said, I was black out mode for the majority of the day. But I'm sorry in more ways than you know an thank you so much!! I owe you." She's 22 years old. She needs to grow up.
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

not to mention later on that day the CC wouldnt go into drive so i had to pull him out into the bay so it wouldnt drift into another boat, then after about 20 mins it kicked in haha..then ran into another boat that wouldnt start so i towed him back to the docks as well haha
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

What the heck is a 'sternum run'?

I keep picturing some hot chick in a tiny bikini passed out and a dude giving her a sternum run - uh yeah - trying to get her to wake up.

At least I would hope she's hot - why else would he be putting up with the shi---.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

sturnum rub*..its where you put your fist a little below the neck and in the middle right above the breasts. you push and rub and it puts presure on your chests..ohh and it hurts haha..i guess when she was at the hospital she said " Mr.Moe ( her grandfather ) was pushing on her chest"..andy said " no that was me"..and shes about 5'6" probably at least a D and some pudge but not a lot.
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Tough Sunday, sounds a little like the Ole blue story from the Texas jam. Glad you guys were there to help her. Scary when something goes really really wrong.

I know a guy that had a good friend really drunk roll off the back of his boat, sank right in front of them as they jumped in to save him, fire and rescue found him thre days later in 100 ft of water.

Lesson be safe on the water , mother nature doesn't play games.
    Last edited by jmvotto; 07-08-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Tough Sunday, sounds a little like the Ole blue story from the Texas jam.

LOL, Thats what i was thinking about when reading this.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default My Sunday...

Blues life was never in danger...just the innocence of the poor high school kids she was hanging around at 2 am

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD