Hybrid View

Default Help - Replacing the 2002 Kenwood Head unit with updated unit with bluetooth/aux

I have a 2002 Mobius LSV and I'm looking to replace a kenwood unit. I need the Model # that 1) Has Bluetooth capability and 2) works with existing wired remote next to driverside controls. Not too worried about output. Alpine amp(hooked to ACC switch) driving tower speakers and sub... Head unit only for boat speakers. ... Any Ideas on which Kenwood unit fits the bill?

Thanks - Brian
    2002 MOBIUS LSV

after looking around... I cant find a marine unit by kenwood that has both bluetooth and ability to connect with the hardwire remote... anyone else?

Also, has anyone switched from the oval remote to the round one with digital readout of song/station..if so, how did it look in the oval cutout on the dash or did you just cut another round hole and leave the exisiting dummy remote in place?.. Thats what I'm guessing I'll have to do...
    2002 MOBIUS LSV

All Kenwood units will work with the existing hardwire remotes. There's just one wire that you connect (remote) and it does the rest. I replaced my original head unit with a Kenwood excelon deck and it worked perfectly.

Now I'm just having issues with the USB or iPhone cable or soemthing... after several hours of constant play I get a tinny sound from the speakers. I think it has to do with the headunit or amps or iphone getting warm.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.