Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my truck...

Default my truck...

so last night after work i ran across a GMC duramax. So this morning i go and look at it with a buddy and its what i have been looking for for the past few years, its a 2007 duramax 4 door leather heated seats, sunroof,short bed, 130k miles and in my price range. i take it for a test drive and im in love. we go back and start filling out the paperwork to tade in my truck( its paid off ) guy comes back like 5 mins later and said someone put a deposit down on the truck. ( apperently while we were test driving it)..im mad, so i tell them ok keep me informed just incase the finance falls through, now this was at noon, i go back home and get ready for work, i drive by the truck again since its on my way to work and there it sits in the lot where i first saw it, no sold tag or anything.. so im mad, i dont know if they were blowing smoke up my azz or they are telling the truth. i just hope it fall through and i can go back and pick it up. i plan on stopping back by tomorrow.
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Default my truck...

Quote Originally Posted by motosno963 View Post
    so last night after work i ran across a GMC duramax. So this morning i go and look at it with a buddy and its what i have been looking for for the past few years, its a 2007 duramax 4 door leather heated seats, sunroof,short bed, 130k miles and in my price range. i take it for a test drive and im in love. we go back and start filling out the paperwork to tade in my truck( its paid off ) guy comes back like 5 mins later and said someone put a deposit down on the truck. ( apperently while we were test driving it)..im mad, so i tell them ok keep me informed just incase the finance falls through, now this was at noon, i go back home and get ready for work, i drive by the truck again since its on my way to work and there it sits in the lot where i first saw it, no sold tag or anything.. so im mad, i dont know if they were blowing smoke up my azz or they are telling the truth. i just hope it fall through and i can go back and pick it up. i plan on stopping back by tomorrow.
    I had this happen to me once when looking at a Nissan Maxima years ago. They pulled the same BS on me except what they did was more f'ed up because the dealer I was at never put a tag on it while I was negotiating the deal and another agent took a deposit on it. I walked right out of the place and never returned.

Maybe your story will turn out better.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Remember: Treat car dealers the way they treat you! Make simultaneous deals with 5 of them and then back out of the other 4 at the last second. It's OK to tell them anything you want. You do not have to treat them like human beings. They made these rules, not me.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default my truck...

update on how this turned out?

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

its gone..we were thinking they might have held it for a friend or something..i told him hes got till thursday to find me a 4 door 06-07 duramax loaded or im going to this other dealer thats 4 hours away that has the same truck but white with less miles and cost less.
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

dealer thats 4 hours away that has the same truck but white with less miles and cost less.
    sounds like a good road trip then
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

was taking and i sent the vin and pics of my truck and said he will be off till wed. and can get prices. today he said the guy who does the values for trade-in's is off for the day..then a few hours later he tell me the trucks sold
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Would you be interested in a 2006 Duramax Crew Cab, loaded with leather, sunroof, DVD, ARE lid. Its gray with dark gray leather mileage is 180,000. Interior is a 9 only issue its armrest. Outside has dent in front and rear bumpers couple other little things.

with the high miles how are the injectors and cp3?..and whats the 8th letter in the vin?
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

whats the 8th letter in the vin?
    and, here is where a thread will go completely off track as at least 26 of us idiots attempt a guess.

I'm going to say the 8th letter is "Y"