Hybrid View

Default Fuel Filter replacement 2008 OBV

Hi-

Found some part numbers among the threads here but not for 2008 OBv. so I am uncertain which to get.

What is the correct part number for the inline fuel filter for a 2008 OBV. Motor is the Indmar 325 Assault, this model has EFI ( does that matter?)

Thanks in advance!

-ray
    2008 Outback V

Default Fuel Filter replacement 2008 OBV

Not wanting to hijack your thread, but a BUMP for you because I'm curious if its the same part number for my 2008 LSV which is the same engine I believe...

This may not even be my issue, but if its a simple fix I'll try it. While just giving a little throttle, enough to leave the dock with the nose up (maybe 5-7mph), I can feel the engine *missing or a little of a struggle like its not getting enough fuel. Its just a slight hesitation, not enough that it cant wait til the off season, but like I said if its a simple fix i can swap out then im all for it. I do not have this problem at surfing speeds or anytime there after. Just at a slow coasting speed with the nose up is what makes me think I may need a new filter. (Could be totally wrong)

Thoughts?
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...