Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WTB 2006-2009 Mobius LSV or Outback V

I am looking to purchase a 2006-2009 Mobius LSV or Outback V. We have had a 2005 Mobius LS for the last few years and just looking for something with a bit more space in it for more people to ride around with us. If you have anything for sell please let me know. I am located in South Carolina so I am looking to stay within a 300 mile range for the boat. Let me know. Thanks

Default Re: WTB 2006-2009 Mobius LSV or Outback V

You 05 ls is essentially the same boat as the 06+ outback. So I would take the outback out of consideration when looking for more space. Even though youd be going from dd to vdrive with the outback v, you wouldnt be gaining that much more space. Glad to see you keep it in the family!!
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

I know the size of the Outback V is the same as my LS but I figured it would create a lot more room in the boat without having the engine in the center of the boat like the DD. I know the LSV would be idea if I could find the right boat in my price range instead of having to upgrade again in a few years. How much different is the v drive from the dd?

Default Re: WTB 2006-2009 Mobius LSV or Outback V

Much more "usable" space with the vdrive..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

2008 Moomba LSV, Gravity III, 1100 port.750 in goofy side rear,400 center,650 IBS everything else stock.....Home lake... Glennifer Lake, Alberta Canada...

Shoot, I'd sell my '08 for $36,500.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Dillinger, have you been talking with a guy in TN about his 2008 LSV? I was up there this morning checking it out, and he said a guy from SC with the last name Dillinger was also looking at it. Small world if that's the case.

It's a very small world indeed because I spoke with him about it yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure that's the one for me because of the fiberglass dent in that one place. What did you think about it? I missed out on one last weekend in Georgia I would have loved to bought but I got down too late. Where are you located at?

Default WTB 2006-2009 Mobius LSV or Outback V

I'm in taylors, just outside of greenville.

The boat overall was decent, definitely a little wear and tear though. I think I'm going to hold off on it and keep looking. I also haven't decided between the ls or lsv, as we do some skiing as well. I have a 2006 möbius ls with only 70 hrs that I can get for a great deal, so I may pull the trigger on it. Has the full ballast system, performance package and some other upgrades and is in perfect condition. I had the lock on a 2005 mastercraft 205v but blew a wheel bearing in my truck and couldn't make it in time. I'm trying to spend under 30k, so fairly limited as sad as that is lol.

We have an 05 Möbius LS and we love it. My wife doesn't ski anymore which is the reason we purchased it. I can't speak for the V drive because I've never had one but the LS is a great boat. We live in Spartanburg but are down at Greenwood all the time. Just curious, how much is the 2006 LS you're looking at. Mine is on onlyinbosrds.com if you're interested at all. Also, was the guy in Tennessee willing to move any on the $34k because of some of the spots?