Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default WTB 2006-2009 Mobius LSV or Outback V

I had told him my limit was 30k, and he said to come check it out. I think 29-30 would take it. If it was a little cleaner it would be sitting in my driveway.

The 2006 ls that I'm looking at is 24k. Been in a garage since new, has all options available. I checked yours out, nice looking boat and great price. Unfortunately I'm trying to get the 2006+ hull whether ls or lsv. There is a 2006 outback v up in Pittsburgh for 27ish. Looks pretty clean but a little drive to get. Also a nice supra 21v in charlotte for 32 but doesn't have a trailer.

Which Möbius LSV did you go see in Tennessee, the Blue one with 95 hours or the white one with red? If you say it wasn't clean enough for you to purchase then I would probably be the same way which would save me a trip. What are your thoughts on the difference between the Outback V and the LSV? Would y'all be using the boat for multiple things? I know we are going to go with a V drive next but just not sure if I should just get an Outback V which would cost me a little bit less than the LSV.

Default WTB 2006-2009 Mobius LSV or Outback V

I looked at the Red and white lsv. The guy was really nice and it ran perfect, just some cosmetic stuff. I've talked with the guy that has the blue one, but his bottom seems to be a little out of my range. I haven't seen it in person though, so not sure about the condition.

Im Sure both the möbius and outback would be great dual sport boats, I just like the larger size of the möbius and higher freeboard of the 2006+ would be nice.

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

I have a real nice 2006 outback, 273 hrs,4 speaker towers, 2 amps 10 sub, perfect pass, great condition inside and out, moomba snap on cover, can send pics if interested
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David