Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    Hmm, that's interesting. On my LSV is goes out the rear of the ski locker, where the inlet comes in from the back of the boat. I do like that idea of re-routing it thru that opening under the hump. Could be less tight corners that way.
    Squeeg, see the picture below of my boat when I pulled the floor while installing the heater. You can see the fill line and the drain line to the front bag. You would just have to remove the front section of the floor to gain access to the drain hose.

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I must say, I have a 2011 21V and just this past weekend out I experienced the same problem. I am not sure what could be causing the block, but I also ohad no luck when trying to empty. I tried the water hose idea, but not the shop vac(probably next), but I was thinking of running a borescope down the hose to check for a blockage. I'm curious to see what I find as the pumps all seemed to work fine and there were no tripped circuits.
    2011 Supra 21V
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax
    Wetsounds Icon8's

Default center bag drain problem... i'm stumped

I thought all boats pre 09 drained the center bag near the driver.
    My obv had only gi so I added the rear ballast and drained them on the rear
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Squeeg, see the picture below of my boat when I pulled the floor while installing the heater. You can see the fill line and the drain line to the front bag. You would just have to remove the front section of the floor to gain access to the drain hose.

Al, awesome, thanks man! That's a perfect shot of how that's routed. I assumed it was exactly like this, but a picture is worth at least 5 words!!!

Real stupid question, but when you put the floor panels back, could you see the screw heads? Right now, mine are mostly covered with the carpet, and I'd like to keep it that way....

Thanks man
    Last edited by squeeg333; 07-11-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

You just comb the carpet back over them. Part the carpet when you start the screws and then comb it back over when you have them tight. (Leave Dusty's Mom out of that one.)
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

^^ What kane said
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV