Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Stripper pole

Here is the bottom line, we pitch this event as family friendly because boating is a family activity. We don't want people to have to worry about finding a babysitter for their kids because they are afraid of what they may be exposed to at the jam. We also don't like people coming with kids to not be able to participate in the tie up, if we can just tone it down a bit then everyone can have fun and enjoy the tie, as it was I can already think of one group who did not come out to the tie up due to the antics that go on and that means that they were not featured in the group picture which sucks frankly. We can drink, dance around, play loud music ect, but please either A keep the poles at home or B do not bring them out until the main tie up is over.

And yes we got the cops called out. For those of you who don't know what happened, a resident in the neighborhood that the tie up was facing called Bethy Creek and requested that they do something about the music on the water, when Bethy stated that they have no control and cannot do anything, the resident said that she would call someone who can can hung up. About 15 mins later the sheriff shows up ready to call the game warden out to start arresting people and impounding boats. THANKFULLY Randell Jr of Bethy Creek was able to calm the sheriff down. This was about the time that Dusty and Mike Hodges headed out to pick up the Exile crew.

We have got to be mindful of others if we want to keep having events like this. The GCWA events are HIGHLY patrolled by game wardens due to the party reputation. And when I say highly patrolled I mean the game wardens do laps around the tie ups just waiting for a boat to leave so they can stop them and start with the field sobriety tests.

Not trying to be a dick, it just it what it is.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by N2OGTO View Post
    Lol I reckon so, but I completely agree with the whole not wanting your kids to see that stuff, where we are from there is always crazy dancing and girls shaking their asses in the tie up and if our kids are with us.... Guess what, your going to think this sounds crazy, but we leave and go somewhere else. I know crazy theory. We won't ask someone to stop their good time just so we can sit there in a tie up with them with our kids, that's rude, you don't want your kids to see something in a public place. Do your job as a parent and shield them from it.
    your last couple post are spot on,

if you can't let your hair down at the lake where are you suppose to do it?

Default Stripper pole

Guess ill just have to catch The show at Joe Pool on the weekends.
    2013 MOJO

Quote Originally Posted by trmaggie98 View Post
    Guess ill just have to catch The show at Joe Pool on the weekends.
    Eagle mountain this weekend o_O
    2002 moomba möbius lsv
    exiled
    2 30.2 amplifiers
    1 javelin
    4 xm9's
    6 sx65m's
    1 xi12d

And it's not really a show, no clothes come off, they just dance around.
    2002 moomba möbius lsv
    exiled
    2 30.2 amplifiers
    1 javelin
    4 xm9's
    6 sx65m's
    1 xi12d