Default 2003 Mobius - How to remove the bilge cover (floor panel in front of the motor)??

A hose has come disconnected from the bilge pump but it's in too small a hole to work in to correct the problem. Around the bilge hole is an outline of a panel on the floor just in front of the motor (with the ski pole coming through this panel) - I found 4 large screws at each corner and removed them, but the panel is still firmly in place. Anyone know how to remove this panel to get better access to the bilge pump?
    Thanks in advance!

Default Picture of panel trying to remove

Here is a pic of the panel over the bilge that I'd like to remove.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't know. Looks like you have cover latch catches that may go through the panel and into the bracing below. May have to remove those screws as well. You'll have to comb the carpet all the way around and see if you've missed any. Try tapping the edges with a rubber mallet to see if you can get an edge loose. Keep us posted on your progress.

Do you know anyone with small hands that could reconnect for you?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

There are 4 long screws, one on each corner of that panel that you'll need to unscrew. Also because your bilge access bridges the fllor and that panel you'l have to fully unscrew the bilge access flange. I did it on mine (also a DD) with an electric drill/driver. Once those are out and you have the engine dog house unlatched from the floor of the boat and out of the way you can yank that panel straight up and out - it fits pretty snug in there due to the carpet being wrapped around the panel. I took my panel out to add a drain pump next to the bilge for my ski locker fat sac.
    2017 Moomba Craz