Update... We'll I couldn't avoid surgery any longer. The pain became so bad in my leg and nothing helped anymore. After spinal decompression I had full relief for about 2weeks after the treatment ended. Looking back on it I think it was a waste of money, but at least I can say I tried it and didn't work for me. I also had 3 steroid injections from June to October and last one I got in October I knew I was in trouble. I had more pain after the 3rd injection then before I walked in. I decided it was time to have it surgically corrected. I did my homework and got 3 different opinions. I talked to a lot people and got a lot of recommendation for the Dr that finally preformed the surgery on November 22nd. I am just 8 days post op and I feel pretty good. Doctor told my wife and me(I don't remember even seeing him after surgery) that surgery was successful and that the herniation was very large. Still have a several weeks of recovery and PT but, 90% of my leg pain is gone. Could take year till the nerve heels and all the pain is gone. I think i am going to be very nervous to go out on the wakeboard this summer and just take the summer off to strengthen the core and get ready for the following year. I do however think I am going to be setting the boat up for surfing this year... I may have questions on that later.