Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Got some more done on the boat tonight.. got all the speaker wires ran, all the wires to the amp, dual battery wires all done with the perko switch, all thats left is to run some new wires for the sub, finish the box for it and sit back and wait for the goods to come in... apparently when first shipped they got damaged during shipment and now they had to re-ship me out some new stuff so next week hopefully get it all done!!

Wiring

Wiring

relocated light wire
    Last edited by powerstroke99; 08-17-2013 at 04:11 AM.
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

metal caps for old holes

speaker wires

more metal caps
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Howdy guys - Sorry I havent been on here much lately. Been around the country these last few weeks getting my surf on with people.

@ stroke: I think you'll be getting your gear here any day. I got a call from the office last week and they told me a fedex truck was actually in an accident (think smashed) and all our shipments from that day where returned. Our Tech thought it better to reship new goods and not take any chances. Yours and a few other systems got delayed. Really sorry about that considering how far your install is without any gear! Nice work!

@ chawk: Nobodies system is lame. You just have to remember, when you get involved with those big tie-ups your part taking in the GO BIG scene. No matter what gear you rock... It's all good! Trust me.. I've seen it all and your doing just fine. Although I would punt that 2nd sub you got connected with 42ga speaker cable. wahoo!

@N2G: Your system pounds. It was great to meet you guys. Be safe with all that partying you guys do!

-Brian

Just woke up to the door bell to this, it's going to be a good day!!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Default Re: Speaker Updating Ideas

Awesome! You will love it!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Glad to see you got your stuff. At the very least, contact our office for help tuning this monster stereo. If any questions come up during the install... same thing, call us.

-Brian

Default Speaker Updating Ideas

Another awesome set is about to be born!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

ALL DONE!! Tuning time.. anyone with this set-up help will be appriciated!! Also thanks alot to the guys on this site for all the help throughout this process with there threads and write ups.. found alot alot of usefull info on how to go about doing the install of all this amazing stuff!!

Amp board with the studs i mounted the amps too

wiring pic

New XM9's
    Last edited by powerstroke99; 08-20-2013 at 03:35 PM.

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

New In-boats

New Sub and Box.. gotta get a grill cover for it yet

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

AMPS mounted

All Done and cleaned up for the most part, dual batterys and perko

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"