Default Alberta Lakes, After The Flooding

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what the situation is in terms of debris and accessability to lakes in Alberta, after all these floods? After a week of helping people pack up and taking on displaced house guests, it would be great to get the boat in the water somewhere.

Thanks,

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

The Central Alberta lakes are doing good, Sylvan Lake, Gull Lake have no issues what so ever and my guess is heading towards Rocky at Cow lake and Crimson you should be good. Dont know where your located Kenneth, we are on Sylvan and no issues what so ever.

Jeremy

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Now it is just finding a day where it is not raining. Hopefully the next 4 days will provide some sunshine and time on the lake. I hope to get out there on Thursday Night for the first trip of the season...June 27th, can hardly believe it. Come on sun.......

Richard
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

I want to get out as well. Anyone been out down South . I usually hit up a little known secret .. Twin Valley Resevoir or Little bow,but i try to stay away from LB on Long weekends especially. ... Guess the secrets out on Twin Valley. Anyone know what the status of these lake s are . IE shit in the water due to the flooding?
    07 Outback DD