Thread: O'Neill rapair

Hybrid View

Default O'Neill rapair

I live in Oregon and spend about 1/3 of my time wakeboarding in a dry-suit since water temps are cold until May/June and cool down again in September.

Purchased a O'Neill dry-suit in 2008 and about 2 months ago noticed it was leaking. looked into it and found that all heat applied glue for like the zipper was coming out. I sent it in for repair on Thursday of last week thinking it would take 21 days to get it back. Well I received my dry-suit back on Friday. Not only did they not charge be for the repair they sent me a new dry-suit.

Have to say I love it when a company will stand by their product. I have to give a big thumbs up to O'Neill and will keep buying O'Neill gear.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Good to hear. Not to rub it in but I've never even used my shorty wetsuit. Water is cold enough for it in Feb. but no one will go out anyway.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I had a great experience with them too. They fixed a seal that had torn and did the other side for free as a preventative measure.

Nice to hear of company's that offer that kind of support and or service. I have no problem paying a little more knowing there is quality behind a Brand.
    07 Outback DD

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Good to hear. Not to rub it in but I've never even used my shorty wetsuit. Water is cold enough for it in Feb. but no one will go out anyway.
    You Florida people do not know true wakeboarding until you get in the boat and have to put on three layers and sit next to the heater to get your skin color back. (How i wish some days to live in Florida.)
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Don't call us sissies. We da ones got da gatas down heonh!!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sissies is not the S word that comes to mind when you talk about wakeboarding with Gatas.

Well I cain't guess what word you talkin' bout but we bode wid dem sukkas aw de time.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default O'Neill rapair

Lol! You nailed the spelling