Thread: Wakemakers Code

Default Wakemakers Code

Can someone send me the discount code. I am breaking down and getting the Enzo sac for the Mojo. Also thinking about getting the 1000 bow sac just to see what it will do to the wave.

I had my stock rear bags up in the bow this weekend, one in the nose and one under the bow filler cushion and it did lengthen the wave quite a bit.

Also tried a 750 sac on the rear corner seat. Wow, what a wave! I had to hold pressure on the rear foot to keep myself back. I had my 750 in the opposite locker full and the wave still didn't wash over. I'll post some pics next time I'm out.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Not that you need all this weight with the Mojo, but if its just me and the wife then why the heck not!

I had some people in a Malibu LSV come over to see what I was running because the couldn't figure out how get a good surf wave.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)

Default Re: Wakemakers Code

All codes are single use now. You need to use their name and what you are doing in a post, and then email them with a link to your post. They will then send you a code.

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk 2
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by Salyers View Post
    Can someone send me the discount code. I am breaking down and getting the Enzo sac for the Mojo. Also thinking about getting the 1000 bow sac just to see what it will do to the wave.

I had my stock rear bags up in the bow this weekend, one in the nose and one under the bow filler cushion and it did lengthen the wave quite a bit.

Also tried a 750 sac on the rear corner seat. Wow, what a wave! I had to hold pressure on the rear foot to keep myself back. I had my 750 in the opposite locker full and the wave still didn't wash over. I'll post some pics next time I'm out.
    Tried to PM you the code by your Pm is full
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks. Got it from Drew. PMs deleted.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)

mmandley, can you hook me up too? I emailed Wakemakers with some questions, but they are pretty slow on response....
    2019 Moomba Mojo