Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

50/50. My sister is coming in from out of town, and it all depends on what's on the itinerary. But as of now the plan is to be there at least for a while.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Quote Originally Posted by TL7 View Post
    50/50. My sister is coming in from out of town, and it all depends on what's on the itinerary. But as of now the plan is to be there at least for a while.
    Got your message ill contact FAE tomorrow, see if they can apply the discount buddy. No promises but ill try
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks Mike, but don't worry about it. I spoke to Larry for a bit yesterday, he seems like a down to earth guy. I'll be picking the FAE up last weekend of August as we will be in Austin anyway.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Default Loud exhaust on LSV

Hey Taft I put my FAE on the boat last week. Check it out if you'd like, it's at the storage facility. I got the side mount option. We really like it.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Is anyone having any problems with the FAE staying attached to the Boats exhaust port? I have mine installed per instructions and it keeps coming loose. It stays on until we full the ballast, then it usually comes loose from one side after 1 or 2 runs.
    I am considering using the 3m marine sealant but I'd like to be able to take the FAE off if I ever needed to.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Default Re: Loud exhaust on LSV

Is the swim platform moving up and down? You should call them for support, mine came out once but you really have to crank down on the clamps and I lifted the platform up while tightening so when it comes down it pushes everything against the boat..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Mine was coming off as well. Drilled two holes per exhaust (under where the hose clamps attach), used stainless steel screws, and then re-attached the hose clamps over the screws. Has not moved since.

Default Loud exhaust on LSV

Installed to them a couple of weeks ago and they suggested adding the screws in the exhaust where it comes out of the boat. Just some cap head screws that the hose can slip over but gives some raised area for the clamp to hold against. I put 4 in each exhaust port. Seems to be holding great. We've had it out twice with no issues, holding well.

I'll see if I can find the instructions they sent.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

What's your evaluation. Does it help a little? Like night and day? May exhaust noise totally silent? What do you think?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

When its stayed on I can easily hear the driver talking to me in a slightly louder than normal coversation and vise versa. It is a big difference when its off. Stereo sounds better also! Also I notice the exhaust smell more when the FAE is not attached. Once I get it to stay on it'll be worth the trouble.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4