Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default exile customer service

so two months ago i bought a harpoon off a fellow member, and i just got all my parts in for the system a few weeks ago. had everything hooked up and the harpoon wasnt working, i told mike about it and i also let brian know. then it worked once and i thought i was good to go, then it stopped working again. when brian asked me who i bought it from they looked it up and come to find out, the person i bought it from had to send it back for warranty work but never did, and instead sold it to me. so brian told me to send it back and he will replace it,good deal, then a few days before i was going to send it out we hand a heavy rain and i had my ZLD on the floor waiting to be installed, well the next morning i try to get some of the water off my cover andshe collapsed and all the water rushed to the front and sunk the zld. i pulled it out as fast as i could and dried it off the best i could and after a few days it didnt work, so brian said to send that back as well. so i sent it off and now i have new amp and ZLD coming. i couldnt be any happier with the help brian and mike gave me through all this..i have to say i almost died watching my zld almost get washed away haha
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Glad we got you taken care of man
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Bravo to Brian and boo to whomever sold you the bum amp.

Did you give them a chance to make it right?

well when i had trouble trying to figure out why it wouldnt work i called mike and we were talking, he then asked me who i bought it from, i told him and and he talked to nat at exile and come to find out the person who had it before me had to send it back under warranty but never did, right before i got it the person told me they where on the weater and it over heated and stopped working, but when it cooled back down it was fine. so i said it never gets above the 90's around here so thats not a big deal. i got it and it didnt work, so i let the person know that it didnt work. then a few days later it worked and i told mike, he said to just keep it now untill it stops again. so a few days lateri was going to tune the zld and nothing from the amp..so brian just said to send it back and dont worry
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

really not surprised that you got taken care of like this from Exile, another reason why my next boat will be sportin Exile
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Ditto on Dazes comments.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    really not surprised that you got taken care of like this from Exile, another reason why my next boat will be sportin Exile
    Same here! I can't say enough for Exile! I tried ordering some more stuff a couple days ago, but Brian and I kept missing each other on the phone. We were both out of pocket when trying to reach each other and basically took an order via text message. Now that's service! 😎
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Brian and Exile are top notch!

Cody

Default Re: exile customer service

First class operation, product, and customer service. +1 for exile.

PWI as usual...

Had a warranty question,Got an e-mail and return sticker in 5 minutes WOW,and a phone call follow up 10 Minutes later WOW again,,THE BEST PERIOD.............