Default Happy Fathers Day!

Hope all you Dads are able to enjoy your day today!

I think some will celebrating their first, such as Ian. From someone who has run thru (most likely) 1/2 their life, please let me offer this advise: enjoy your children!

Don't stress over the little things. It's just spilled milk, toys on the floor, maybe even a little back talk. The world will continue to spin. Two of my three are over ten years old and so my time with them at home is more than 1/2 way over as I guess/hope they will be off to college by nineteen or twenty. It went by faster than I can explain and it saddens me at times that I didn't take the advice of others who warned me to enjoy EVERY SECOND!

Happy Fathers Day to the SC family!

Drew you are wise beyond your years. The world seems to turn faster as we get older.

Happy Father's Day to all that have children and Dads living or not and enjoy your time with them and your memories!
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

great words of advise fellas. hope everyone here has a great day and continues to build those memories

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Happy Father's Day dads. I hope you get to enjoy some time on the water. I'm with Drew, except my girls at 15 and 17, enjoy the time and don't swear the small stuff.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Happy Father's day to all the Moomba's current/future dads. My kids and wife is in India and enjoy Father's day with uncle, aunt and Grand parents.

I guess i'll enjoy my Father's day at Lake, watching other's women LOL... Here I come SunSet Cove beach HAHA

Ok, best fathers day gift, no ties, socks underwear etc,

lake Keg fridge stocked with 1/2 barrel Sam Adams summer ale with a customizable tap head with forescent dry erase markers!!!!

A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Nice. Got a good cigar, some white lightning in the always delicious "apple pie" flavor (mmmmmm) and a new beach towel. Had all the kids here for steak dinner -- rare any more with one in college. Great day.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!