Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Default Re: Liquid Lite 6 LED - Group Buy

Currently working with Drew on the smaller version of the light. More update would come soon.

I feel like I've been in the "Goldylocks" fairy tail. No, no, no - Dusty didn't come visit me in GA.

I say that because the first light we tried was too big, the second was too small and the third seemed just about right.

I have some pics to post but my general impression is this: not as bright as some may like/want, but you can't beat the ease of installation. My kids thought it looked "way cool" sitting in the lift, and the pics don't show very well how it looked. The electric wakeplate actuator did split the beam.

I did notice some slight leakage, but I only hand tightened the light and didn't use any Teflon tape on the threads, so that may not be an issue for folks that do it right.

Default Re: Liquid Lite 6 LED - Group Buy

I worked with the manufacturer to design the light in a way that wakeplate is now NOT a hindrance during installation. As Drew mentioned, 3 LED drain plug light is very easy to install, fits well and is the solution for Moomba boats.

As everyone says pictures can't do the justice. So try it for yourself.
    Since we had to settle for 3 LEDs to make up for the design, I'll bargain on the price as well if I can have good enough interest to place the minimum order to manufacture the light.

1PC 3 LED drain plug light - $70 plus shipping. (Hoping to get 10+ buyers to meet minimum cost requirements)

How did the 3 led drain plug work out? I would like to pick one up..

Going to do some night driving on the 4th thought this would be fun.. I checked liquid lite's web site they had them for 199 the price of the group buy was much better.. Let me know..

I'm also thinking about putting in a small light bar off the tower for some light and help in docking.. Anyone have one that your looking to sell? Let me know.. Thanks guys..

Quote Originally Posted by greghen View Post
    How did the 3 led drain plug work out? I would like to pick one up..

Going to do some night driving on the 4th thought this would be fun.. I checked liquid lite's web site they had them for 199 the price of the group buy was much better.. Let me know..

I'm also thinking about putting in a small light bar off the tower for some light and help in docking.. Anyone have one that your looking to sell? Let me know.. Thanks guys..
    If you are looking for something you are better off starting your own new thread in the classifieds. Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!