Default Mondo wake advice

I put 900lb bags in each rear locker. Still have the factory center of 500. Having tough time producing a good wake for surfing. Any advice on what to fill.... Flow..... Any advice welcomed.

Thanks
    Sioux
    2014 Mondo

Need nose weight... get the IBS bag or at least a 400 lber to put on top of seats up fro t

Sent from my apple crushin android device
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Do you have the flow system? Or are you just trying to list the boat?

you're only filling the bag on the surf side, correct? Maybe a little on the off side, but definitely not both full. Get the wakeplate 100% up and speed around 10.5-11.00 mph. Start there. Add IBS/bow weight to lengthen the pocket. FLOW will also help, but get it right w/out first.

Have flow. Does not seem to help. Which flow setting is best. 1 2 or 3

Sioux
    2014 Mondo

I like to use setting 2. When I surfed it I had 3 people in the boat. We surfed the port side. Had the one person in the cock pit on the port side. A person in the bow port side, and a driver. We had the bow tank full, port full, starboard 80-100% full. The best thing for the flow is to set the boat up evenly with 40% of the weight up front and 60% in the rear. Then off set the weight toward the surf side by 200-400lbs (people work great )

Since you have the 900 in the rear you either need to put 450-750lbs in the bow, or only fill the rear bags half way. Even with filling the rear bags half way you would need to put someone in the bow.

Let me know how this works

Btw where are you located?