Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Sad day for my tower speakers

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    I am truly happy to hear that you have had 2.5 years of trouble free use out of your audio equipment. This is what we expect and deserve. Unfortunately, not all Exile customers have had the same experience. I wish you continued success.

To the contrary, I am not a big shop. I am a one man operation but I can assure you with out a doubt, that your assumption on the amount of product I move is WAY off.

You and others may not like to read what I post, but its honest, direct and to the point. Im far from PC and will not apologize for it. I'm a straight shooter here as well as with a customer that im face to face with. The OP asked if anyone had seen this problem and I answered. Sadly, more then once.

Regards,
    Michael
    -Jake

Starting to feel like WW.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Starting to feel like WW.
    at least its only happens every once in awhile vrs every thread like on ww, and it usually starts here (audio) and involves the same peeps
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

hey guys ....thanks for the replys....but i really didint want this thread to become a bash session....i like the exile stuff..i think its good. i more posed the question "has this happened to anyone else " as a general look.

Oh and the unit is stored inside and they sit sraight up and down so in a natural position. this is why i was wondering if covering or sealing over the winter would be any better.

@brianinpdx - thx i will let you know what happens, can be touch and go somtimes up here.
    @mmandley - thanks for the help.
    Last edited by cowboyl; 06-12-2013 at 09:02 PM.
    2010 Outback, minor upgrades and a whole bunch of family fun. Lets Ride