Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeah I will try that tomorrow and see if that helps before I drag it back to the dealer guess I need to invest in a second battery. ... another question while we are here lol I see you got the mojo as well did you install a sub? If so where

Try a jumper pack to see if it will start. If so you have a bum battery.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

im going to say low battery as well, if all your gauges work and all you get is a click when you try to start it id like to say that its low on juice haha..id run two batterys and a charging system on it..i just picked up the promariner pro sport 20 and when i get home after being on the water all i do is plug her in and let the batterys charge, so you know they will be good when you go out again..plus for sub's myself i have 2 10's under the drivers console and that seems like where everyone else is putting theres
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle2.5 View Post
    Well its a 12 volt battery on it.and I don't have the duel ...I had it in the water and no trouble sat all day.....I'll check all my connections again and see
    A fully charged new lead acid battery will have a static charge of 12.8 or bettery. 12V is 75% depleted.

Default 13 mojo not starting need help

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle2.5 View Post
    Yeah I will try that tomorrow and see if that helps before I drag it back to the dealer guess I need to invest in a second battery. ... another question while we are here lol I see you got the mojo as well did you install a sub? If so where
    See if it goes tomorrow when you jump it. Then, you need to find out what/why it ran down as a 2nd battery won't solve that.

No sub in my Mojo, but plenty others have. Search the audio & electrical forum.

Voltage doesn't mean a thing unless the battery is under load. Have the battery load tested at an automotive place.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Thanks for all the help!! And I put my battery on charge this morning and gonna try it again this evening.

Just to give an update charging the battery didn't help at all still not even trying to start so taking it to the shop in the am I'll update y'all when I find out just incase anyone else has this problem

Default Re: 13 mojo not starting need help

Dang. Thought for sure that was it. Keep us posted.

Got the call today ot was the ECM board went bad says its like the brain of the boat......the guys at premier water sports are taking good care of it ....always good to be able to work with good understanding people !! I'll be back on the water by tomorrow