Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 13 mojo not starting need help

Took my new mojo out to the lake today and wouldn't even try to start?. Turned off the main power switch then back on and it just clicked when I tried starting it. Not sureif tthere's something simple I'm missing very new to the boat!....and the battery is reading almost 12volts on the dash hope someone can help thanks

Double check throttle is in nuetral, double check lanyard, also there is a circuit breaker breaker in the engine bay. Open the engine hatch and on the lower panel on the port side is a circuit breaker.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Ok now that I got it out of the water will it hurt to try and start it just to see if it will run?

No but if it starts shut it off right away. The engine can run out of the water for a couple minutes no issue but the impeller fir your water intake to cool your engine will burn up in only a minute or two out of the water.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Ok well tried and nothing I turned the main switch off again for about 5 mins and it acted like it was gonna turn over but again it just clicked back in the motor compartment and done nothing Hummm not sure what now

12V is pretty low. If the boat has dual batteries, turn the switch to combine and retry.

Did you take it for a test run before you left the dealership?

Double check all connections at the batteries and all circuit breakers and maybe try and jump it off your truck if you suspect a dead battery.

Well its a 12 volt battery on it.and I don't have the duel ...I had it in the water and no trouble sat all day.....I'll check all my connections again and see

No loose wires anywhere guess I'll just have to take it back to the dealer......was hoping it was something small I was over looking

No troubled on Sat, but no go today? Sounds like the battery might have gotten run down. Maybe something got left turned on like the stereo or blower. Do you have one of those portable jump packs or a charger to throw on the battery?