Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2014

We should have the release out in a couple of weeks. yes, there are photos out there, but we would prefer you did not post. Marketing dept has invested in trying to provide good shots and they will be up soon. I think you will like the new model, to go along with some excellent changes on the current models as well. Matau...dont make me delete you. ha,

Rick

No prob bob.

Ill sit here and lust over them! Supra are super too.

Shhh Dad's here don't let him know!

Its understandable Rick I have a friend that is looking to purchase and I am trying to get him to hold off until the new boats come out.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I can say i know the name and sizes of the new boats. Also on July 9th ill get a private demo of one of the boats all afternoon on our favorite lake. I would assume the announcement would be by then but if not ill have many pictures to look over as well. LOL

July 9th will deside if we stay with the Mojo or not.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Im not normally in the know. It's nice on the dark side, even of by accident.

I hear you! I can't wait for the official release.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Brian I have the same year boat you do, and I love it! Nothing fancy, practical. Bought it used, had my Moomba dealer/friend look it over prior to purchase and he said "Buy it or I will." My outback does exactly what I want, we surf, we tow the kids, we hang on the water all day during the weekend. I too want a v-drive, but not at the huge asking amount. I also tell everyone mooba is the way to go. Great comment buddy, and I always turn to the message boards when I need help with anything.
    Hauss66

2002 Möbius V
    325 HP Indmar Assault