Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had a mount from Bulletlines. It was OK. No quick release. Always had to loosen the clamp, swing the arm to put the tower down. I eventually ditched it. I swithed to a windshild mount, which is now my preferance. No messing with the mirror to lower the tower, and for me I can leave it on all summer. I found less mirror shake/vibrations. Tower is also lighter to swing up and down.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Matt, you bring up a good point about mirror vibration which I am concerned about. I am 6’ tall, therefore I sit a little higher in the seat and the windshield mounted mirror blocks a good part of my line site. I have to adjust the way I sit and it becomes uncomfortable after a while. I went to place the order on monstertower.com for the tower mounted mirror and CIPA extreme adaptor and canceled out once I saw $30 shipping. I need to find somewhere else to get the monster tower mirror with little or no shipping cost. I just wanted to thank everyone for very helpful advice.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Another vote for the Monster Tower mirror arm, I then got the CIPA Extreme Mirror Adaptor and a CIPA 02022 Extreme 7" x 20" Marine Mirror works great!
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V