Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rad-A-Cage Tower mirror recommendation

Anyone have any recommendation on a tower mirror for (1-5/8” OD) Rad-A-Cage tower? I have been reading a lot of different post about the tower mirrors, but didn’t see anyone that installed one on the Rad-A-Cage tower. I been looking at Monster Tower mount, but I am unsure about using Universal inserts, “This mount is adjustable to fit any tower with a tubing diameter of 1 ˝” to 2 ˝” and comes with universal inserts”.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

I had the Monster Quick release w/ Extreme mirror on 2 boats and loved it. Quick to take off and avoid bug splats.. The universal inserts worked great.

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-37-mo...cket-only.aspx

plus 1 on the Monster Tower mirror arm, fits just fine, and it is nice that it has a quick release. I have the CIPA Extreme mirror as well and really like it. I wish I could afford the PTM Edge 140 mirror though.

Brian - do you have the old roll cage style tower on your 2001 or is it the swept back style with 3 contact points or?

I have yet to find a tower mirror arm that would work on my "roll cage" without having the mirror be clear over my head.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I had a 2003 LSV with factory rad-a-cage tower--Monster tower arm with inserts--worked great, so good I kept it and put it on the 08 LSV. Bummed I could not put it on the 13
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I have the one from Monster. Works Great. Much better than the window mounted one. Gives you clear sight lines when driving and awesome for watching as well.
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

i got the Roswell mirror, nice small arm, nice large mirror and i can move it around my tower very easily. no issues at all with it , nice overall design.
    2010 Outback, minor upgrades and a whole bunch of family fun. Lets Ride

Default Rad-A-Cage Tower mirror recommendation

I have a CIPA mirror, came with the boat.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyl View Post
    i got the Roswell mirror, nice small arm, nice large mirror and i can move it around my tower very easily. no issues at all with it , nice overall design.
    I'll second this one!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Monster Tower Mirror w/quick release on a 1-5/8 rad-a-cage tower and works great. I too purchased after a thread like this a while back.
    I really like the looks of the sampson quick release billet mirror but couldn't justify it at 3 times the price of the Monster Tower mirror. Been happy for the last couple year for sure.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet