Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default recent burglery attempt(s)

f someone enters my house while me and my family is there without permission I will assume they are there with mal intent and they will be dealt with accordingly. They should've thought about the consequences of their actions before attempting to break into my house. If there was a real fear of severe/deadly consequences for committing violent crimes there would be less crimes. You know you would most likely or there is a great possibility of dying if you jump out in front of a truck or jump into a shark tank or tiger cage (bad examples I know but you get the point) so you don't do these things. If criminals actually believed they would face severe penalties or consequences for committing violent crimes they would t do it. 3 hots and a cot, recreation, cable TV, etc psssh please! All for FREE...you and I pay for that and what do those worthless individuals do for us?? NOTHING! Our Justice system is a joke we are becoming too much a nation of tolerance and acceptance and we are weaker for it...bust into my house or threaten me and or my family and I'm going to end you...period[/rant]
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

and this is how teenage boyfriends sneaking in to see the daughter get shot to death..

I'd be more than happy to hand over anything in my house someone wants. I'm insured. I know it's more than that(rape/attacking/etc.) but for the most part, all most burglars wants is either loot or money. fortunately, I've never lived in an area of town where I felt that owning and potentially using a firearm is a thought.. the ramifications of shooting someone can go on for years. self defense/justified or not, in this sue-happy society there's someone waiting to take any case from the grieving widow of a burglar.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

What? We have a society of ambulance chasers.... Nooooo
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by cornrickey View Post
    Why would you want to kill somone for stealing property especially someone else's? Just because you can doesn't always, even rarely, means you should. And I'm not even touching on the moral question. In my mind I don't even get that far. I'm talking pain, suffering and the financial impact of the shooter and their family. Civil lawsuits go for years and cost a unbelievable amount of moneyregardless I you win or loose.
    I for one hope all the neighbors in my new neighborhood are like Mr Joe Horn. I'm my personal opinion it's not up to me to decide if stealing something is worth a life, it's the crooks decision to decide if stealing something is worth risking his life. Someone breaks in, shoot to kill, the law protects you in TX. If they are dead that's one less thief on the street and one less prisoner to pay for in prison, they made their bed and they can lay in it.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rc5695 View Post
    Check the laws, your FL or UT CWP may be valid in SC.
    SC as pro2A as it is interestingly enough does not have reciprocity with UT or FL CCW for non-resident permits (which I have). They will honor a resident FL permit though but not a UT resident permit, I find that odd.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/florida.pdf
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/utah.pdf

Langston a lot of states call a concealed carry permit/license something different. CFL, CCW, CFP...no uniformity.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

My opinion is mostly from the moral side. My stuff is not worth another persons life. Period. But I will place the value of my life and my families life over theirs. Sum of it: Don't break into my house while anybody's home. Better keep your butt out by the cars and detached garage.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

FYI: My friend growing up asked me if I remembered the plants in their house? I didn't, but his dad always kept cactii under every window. Good idea...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

^ Good idea. Nice big rose bushes would probably work as well. My thoughts are similar as those mentioned with moral/legal issues. If you're just on my property you may live - that's up to you. If you're coming in my house with me and my family, and I draw down on you, that is the last thing you're going to see.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

this is a story from the city next to where I live and 2 cities to the east of where I work.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/22566835/v...-home-invasion

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I for one hope all the neighbors in my new neighborhood are like Mr Joe Horn.
    I didn't keep up with it and don't remember all the details. If it was as basic as I remember ... he should be in prison.

I wonder if he has any regrets looking back on it.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded