Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MLA...Correct, I used the center switch to control the right pump. When I connected the right switch to the center it did not work. Only the right side is not working. The red light does come on when i press the switch to fill or empty. However, neither the fill or drain position works.

On your switch, can you hit Drain and hear the Drain pump, because its a different pump then the fill.
    If the drain pump works i would have to lean to the fact your switch is not the problem.

Yes you do have Fuses for the pumps.

Look under the dash, up above the steering column almost behind the instrument cluster is a fuse block with several fuses, this is for the ballast system.

If you do think its the switch they are not hard to remove. First order a new one through Wake Makers and then in the boat remove the 2 screws on the switch panel, then unhook all the wires off the suspect switch, it will have release tabs to pup it out of the panel, reconnect all the wires and try again.

The best way to test your switch like it sounds like you have tried is take the wire off the solenoid its currently on and put it on a Known good one, if it turns that pump on then you know the fuse, switch are good.

If it doesn't turn it on then you know you have a bad switch or fuse.

Also one last thing is pull the Switch Panel off and check those wires connections because all three bags use 1 fill pump, but 3 drain pumps. If you are turning on the Fill and no pump, then you might have a loose connection as all 3 of those switches are daisy chained to turn on the fill pump, and also open the respective solenoid
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

MMandley....On the right switch...it does not activate the fill or the drain pumps, but the red light on the switch does come on. I have connected the center switch to the right selinoid and this works. Vice Versa, I have connected the right switch to the center selinoid and it does not work. So I have concluded that it is not the pumps. The problem has to be with the switch, wiring from switch to selinoid or fuse. Do you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by kerryoneal View Post
    MLA...Correct, I used the center switch to control the right pump. When I connected the right switch to the center it did not work. Only the right side is not working. The red light does come on when i press the switch to fill or empty. However, neither the fill or drain position works.
    A 12V test light or volt meter will eliminate all speculation and guessing. You can test the inputs to the switch, the outputs at the switch and outputs at the pump and solenoid and arrive at an exact diagnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    A 12V test light or volt meter will eliminate all speculation and guessing. You can test the inputs to the switch, the outputs at the switch and outputs at the pump and solenoid and arrive at an exact diagnosis.
    Correct,

Kerry, on the switch it will be lit even if there is no power because the lights are daisy chained as well on those. I would have to say your down to checking the fuses on that switch under the dash and or replacing the switch.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]