Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Default Towing your boat long distance – Do’s and Don’t

Removing the canvas is not that hard. Just don't remove all the little strings and balls if you don't have it. That's key. It takes maybe 10 minutes to put back on

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Thanks for all the replies guys!!! One of my bearings are going out, getting that fixed this afternoon. Then I'll try laying down towels over the seats and dropping the Z5 then strap it down.

Haven't decided on the snap on cover yet, may pack it in the boat just in case we run into rain between here and Bethy Creek.

Checked my spare.... WTF!!! Somebody hijacked my spare and left me with a 5lug wheel! Trailer has 6 lug wheel...

*looooong sighhhhh 😡I would've been pissed if I left here not knowing that and ended up having a flat
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Someone stole your spare? And you just noticed? And replaced it with a 5 lug?
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    Someone stole your spare? And you just noticed? And replaced it with a 5 lug?
    Yea they either swapped it out while parked at the ramp or somebody from the factory put the wrong spare on the boat from the dealership...

I've spent all day trying to locate a 15" rim with a 6 lug pattern, not your typical set up! Finally found one, just need to make sure it will fit and then have to buy a matching tire
    2008 LSV Blue on White

When do you plan on rolling out and heading this direction?

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    When do you plan on rolling out and heading this direction?

Sent from my iPhone
    Well, it was 5... The ole lady sweet talked her boss into letting her go at 2pm!!! So we'll hit the road at 2:30! 7hr drive (I'll be takin 'er easy) hoping to be there by 9!

Dreading Houston traffic...
    2008 LSV Blue on White

Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    Yea they either swapped it out while parked at the ramp or somebody from the factory put the wrong spare on the boat from the dealership...

I've spent all day trying to locate a 15" rim with a 6 lug pattern, not your typical set up! Finally found one, just need to make sure it will fit and then have to buy a matching tire
    That sucks, I hope it was a dealer mistake and not a thief. Not that either helps your situation.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    That sucks, I hope it was a dealer mistake and not a thief. Not that either helps your situation.
    Slowly but surely getting everything lined out! Found the correct rim, $25, found a new correct tire, $85, and just dropped off the trailer to get bearings checked/fixed... Still got two more days of work, but I need a beer haha
    2008 LSV Blue on White

You shouldn't hit any Houston traffic at that tome

Sent from my iPhone
    David

I use a cable kryptonite type lock on my spare. Way too easy of a "crime of opportunity" for someone to take it. In less than 5 minutes, some shady sob could hit a boat ramp and have a new set of tires/rims for their trailer.
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)