Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would really think the OBV up to 2008 would be the same-- patterns maybe different -- but I'd still go the route you are going.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I agree, and it will be way quicker to... I just got off the phone with an upholstery shop in Saskatoon and they have done lots of work like this... sent them some pics and measurements and they are getting a quote together for my... they said worst case scenario if they have to special order the vinyl it will be 2 weeks... thats pretty good. And if i bring in the cushions they will install it on them for free to!

geoff
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

my stitching on my 04 sun pad was also one of the first things to go..as of right now its just all white but i plan to change that
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

I couldn't tell the difference between the original skins and the replacements either new or years later. It seems like these upholstery shops has a catalog of everything. The nice thing is I replaced sections at a time so the expense was minimal and the work was done over the winter. Next winter, I will have a few more pieces to replace as the vinyl is starting to crack after 16 years.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Default Not impressed!!!

I would think you'd be cheaper to go to an upholstery shop. I tore a panel on my '08 and that's exactly what I did, was cheap and a perfect match.
    2013 Outback V

I just went through this and in my opinion spent too much money for the skins from SC. The vinyl is inferior to a lot of other stuff out there. I bought the entire sunpad, bench seat and another corner seat. The total cost was around 700. I was told that I could have gotten the skins made in the same color with better vinyl for less money. If I need to replace any other seats I will just have a shop make me new ones.

Yep. Did the skins on my 2005 LSV. Upholstery shop was 1/2 the dealer. That boat is the last of the sports car v drives. They are all SUVs today. Enjoy. Had mine out today. Whoo-hoo! Still love it.
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth

Did you ask for the price of the pads on the other boat? I bet you could get twice the skin at quarter the price having it made locally.