Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There was probably a reason no other wake boats were out there. You have to remember you can mess with the locals but the locals know which rig is yours at the launch.

Afterlooking up the lyrics for Thrift Shop, I'm surprised more problems didn't arise. You may not be a guest there anymore. You know what I'm sayin?
    Last edited by zabooda; 06-05-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Default dam wakeboarders with loud music and not obeying the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    Afterlooking up the lyrics for Thrift Shop, I'm surprised more problems didn't arise. You may not be a guest there anymore. You know what I'm sayin?
    Haha you mean "...people be like, damn... that's a cold a** honkey" is inappropriate blasting from my towers!?!? Who woulda thought...

I listen to ALL kinds of music and have different playlists for different ages/genres/moods! I tend to like songs because up the upbeat tempo then after hearing them a few times I'm like... Wait a minute, did he just say that...

And Brad - I feel your pain man! Same situation here on Lake Amistad. There's an Air Force Academy here full of 18-20yr olds who are away from home for the first time and they all get out here together and rent boats on the weekends and its a madhouse going across the main channels.
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Default Re: dam wakeboarders with loud music and not obeying the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! After years of skiing/snowboarding with headphones it's so nice to surf/board and listen to tunes from the boat.
    I really like jammin out surfing. Its nice to have music while riding also. Sometimes its fun to take control of the music selection in a tie up area when some dbag is playing bad music

Its all about the scenario and being respectful. We have spots where noone could hear you for miles and others where you would annoy 20+ houses. Some situations call for Macklemore, drake, and jt... Others call for chili peppers, umphreys, and Taylor swift.

Not really a that situation that calls for my 5 yo screaming through microphone but it happens also. I think I'm the most annoyed by that though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 06-05-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

lol @ the comments about it being necessary to wakesurf

I don't mind music, but for the most part you can be heard all over the lake unless you have a big open body of water, not everyone wants to listen to your tunes

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    There was probably a reason no other wake boats were out there. You have to remember you can mess with the locals but the locals know which rig is yours at the launch.

That's why there's a Radio Edit version...
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post

Not really a that situation that calls for my 5 yo screaming through microphone but it happens also. I think I'm the most annoyed by that though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Be careful with that because that will blow a set of towers quick!
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...